The KBS 2024 organisers have secured limited funding to provide partial travel support to researchers who otherwise would not be able to attend the conference, due to a lack of institutional funds.
The deadline for applying for Financial Support / Scholarship is 9 February 2024.
The application for financial support will be evaluated along with the abstract, as the quality of the contribution is one of the assessment criteria.
The criteria used to assess applications will include:
- presentation of a paper at the conference that is of relevance to the aims of the Kettil Bruun Society;
- firm commitment to attending all five days of the conference;
- being a researcher without any institutional support;
- being located in a low/middle income country or a country otherwise under-represented at the conference;
- coverage of part of the costs through other sources, including applicant’s own resources.
If you wish to apply for financial support, please complete the form below and submit your abstract by 9 February 2024.
Application for financial support is not possible anymore (closing date was 09/02/2024).
You will be informed of the outcome of your application by 23 February 2024.